|Company||Proposed Listing Date||Ticker||Board|
|ANZ Bank New Zealand Limited||01/04/2015||ANBHB||NZDX|
|New Zealand Dividend Index Trust||07/04/2015||DIV||NZSX|
|Australian Financials Index Trust||07/04/2015||ASF||NZSX|
- The top 10 books on Apple's iBooks-US
- The top iPhone and iPad apps on App Store
- The top 10 songs and albums on the iTunes Store
- Google launches cheapest Chromebooks yet
- Lufthansa says co-pilot informed flight school in 2009 he had a 'serious depressive episode'
- US Supreme Court weighs patent fight over Spider-Man toy
- Morocco investigative journalist gets 10 months for adultery
- Spotify's Top 10 most streamed tracks
- US stocks move slightly lower a day after a big jump
- Kiwi flirts with parity to Aussie dollar
NZX CEO Tim Bennett provides an update on the business as part of NZX's online Annual Report for 2014.
Vector CEO Simon Mackenzie on the impact of technology on the business and the highlights of being listed on the NZX over the past 10 years.
Grant Bai from Green Cross Health on the company's future growth plans following its recent rebrand and additional investment in medical centres and home support agencies.
Fisher & Paykel Healthcare CEO Mike Daniell on how the company is making healthcare systems more affordable & its future growth prospects and strategy.
Learn more about NZX 50 listed Heartland New Zealand in the above interview with the company's CEO Jeff Greenslade.
NZX to launch Equity Options