|Company||Proposed Listing Date||Ticker||Board|
|Kiwi Capital Funding Limited||28/05/2015||KCFHA||NZDX|
|The Warehouse Group Limited||16/06/2015||WHS020||NZDX|
|JMOOA||1.700||$0.200 / 13.33%|
|CEN||6.250||$0.700 / 12.61%|
|SKO||0.970||$0.060 / 6.59%|
|PPP||0.062||$0.002 / 3.33%|
|EVO||1.030||$0.030 / 3.00%|
|CAV||0.350||$0.010 / 2.94%|
|MCK||1.420||-$0.080 / -5.33%|
|APN||0.910||-$0.040 / -4.21%|
|COA||0.550||-$0.020 / -3.51%|
|MMH||2.800||-$0.100 / -3.45%|
|TNR||0.305||-$0.010 / -3.17%|
|RBC||0.310||-$0.010 / -3.13%|
- Contact shares rocket on capital return plans
- The man who just lost a fortune and doesn't care
- Trilogy declares first dividend as annual profit more than triples
- Evolve posts smaller loss than forecast
- China Inc. is coming to America, and it's hiring
- The heartache behind mortgagee sales
- Australian business lost without mojo
- Japan trade gap narrows, but returns to deficit in April
- Investors mull SCF legal action
- Methven profits soar on Chinese production
Vector CEO Simon Mackenzie on the impact of technology on the business and the highlights of being listed on the NZX over the past 10 years.
Precinct Properties CEO Scott Pritchard on the company's plans to develop downtown Auckland, Wynyard Quarter and Wellington's Bowen Campus.
Managing Director at Elevation Capital Christopher Swasbrook talks about the basics of investment analysis.
Our NZX AgriHQ team spoke to the 33 regional finalists of the 2015 Dairy Industry Awards.
Learn more about NZX 50 listed Tourism Holdings in the above interview with the company's CEO Grant Webster.
NZX Energy Update
21 May 2015 – NZX 50 ends the day in the green up 13.478 points or 0.23% #NZXdata@NZXGroup