|Company||Proposed Listing Date||Ticker||Board|
|Meridian Energy Limited||30/04/2015||MEL||NZSX|
- Chris Dibble: Lack of office space sparks development
- Rates mixed at weekly US Treasury bill auction
- Box office top 20: 'Furious 7' leads box office for 4th week
- Forget the watch: Apple's iPhones are still the main event
- FDA: Medtronic must stop most sales of Synchromed drug pumps
- Cash rate tipped to hold, for now
- Film studio option for ex-airbase
- California dry could support dairy prices
- Can I use KiwiSaver to buy a house bus instead of a first home?
- Kiwi advances against weaker US dollar
Vector CEO Simon Mackenzie on the impact of technology on the business and the highlights of being listed on the NZX over the past 10 years.
Precinct Properties CEO Scott Pritchard on the company's plans to develop downtown Auckland, Wynyard Quarter and Wellington's Bowen Campus.
As part of NZX's Annual Report coverage our Chairman Andrew Harmos provides an overview of NZX’s progress and performance in 2014.
Our NZX AgriHQ team spoke to the 33 regional finalists of the 2015 Dairy Industry Awards.
Learn more about NZX 50 listed Tourism Holdings in the above interview with the company's CEO Grant Webster.
NZX Energy Update
Going Public, Staying Public Workshop
23 Apr 2015 – NZX 50 ends Thursday in the 35.705 point or 0.62% #NZXdata@NZXGroup