|MAD||0.070||$0.010 / 16.67%|
|CDI||0.580||$0.030 / 5.45%|
|SLI||1.300||$0.060 / 4.84%|
|OHE||5.420||$0.160 / 3.04%|
|BRM||0.700||$0.020 / 2.94%|
|AIA||4.470||$0.120 / 2.76%|
|WDTPA||0.100||-$0.100 / -50.00%|
|AWFRA||0.200||-$0.088 / -30.56%|
|BLT||0.018||-$0.002 / -10.00%|
|NWF||0.055||-$0.005 / -8.33%|
|MGL||0.170||-$0.015 / -8.11%|
|BRL||0.053||-$0.003 / -5.36%|
- Survey shows China manufacturing improving
- Asia stocks mostly rise as China rate cut offsets US data
- Bryers' bankruptcy bid: 'This is my last visit to NZ'
- Samsung ditches the plastic for new Galaxy S6
- Auckland law firm in multinational merger
- PayPal pulls services from Mega over legitimacy concerns
- Mexicali Fresh buys up Burger Wisconsin chain
- Christopher Niesche: Qantas about-turn a blue sky triumph
- Liam Dann: Fresh Chinese rate cut highlights slowdown risk
- Lawyer partnership fight settles
James de Sausmarez, Director & Head of Investments at Henderson Global Investors, explains the basics of investment trust and how they operate.
Learn more about NZX 50 listed Heartland New Zealand in the above interview with the company's CEO Jeff Greenslade.
NZX CEO Tim Bennett provides a brief update on the business as NZX releases its full year 2014 financial results.
Fisher & Paykel Healthcare CEO Mike Daniell on how the company is making healthcare systems more affordable & its future growth prospects and strategy.
Goodman Property Trust CEO John Dakin on the company's involvement in the development of Auckland's Viaduct Quarter and other upcoming milestones.
NZX Full Year 2014 Results
Understanding Energy Markets
Learn how energy markets operate and get the latest insights on industry developments at NZX Energy's Understanding Electricity Markets upcoming Masterclass Register here
27 Feb 2015 – NZX 50 ended the week in the green up 8.512 points or 0.15% #NZXdata@NZXGroup
26 Feb 2015 – NZX 50 closed in the green up 22.701 points or 0.39%. Top performers were $XRO, $ATM & $GPG #NZXdata@NZXGroup