|Company||Proposed Listing Date||Ticker||Board|
|Kiwi Capital Funding Limited||28/05/2015||KCFHA||NZDX|
|Pushpay Holdings Limited||09/06/2015||PAY||NZSX|
|TIL||1.050||$0.050 / 5.00%|
|SAN||5.000||$0.230 / 4.82%|
|TWR||2.200||$0.090 / 4.27%|
|CAV||0.360||$0.010 / 2.86%|
|AWF||2.300||$0.050 / 2.22%|
|ATM||0.520||$0.010 / 1.96%|
|BLT||0.018||-$0.003 / -14.29%|
|SML||2.690||-$0.100 / -3.58%|
|RAK||0.350||-$0.010 / -2.78%|
|VGL||4.800||-$0.100 / -2.04%|
|PPP||0.058||-$0.001 / -1.69%|
|NZO||0.580||-$0.010 / -1.69%|
- Orion Health reports $61m loss, revenue growing strong
- Video streaming continues to stretch telco networks
- Pitango opens new South Auckland factory
- Death toll from defective GM ignition switches rises to 107
- SkyCity Convention Centre design unveiled: smaller but it will still cost at least $430m
- Chch quake tips Tower into first half loss
- Writedowns depress Sanford's profit
- Lawyers look at SCF disclosure timing
- Charter nears deal for Time Warner Cable
- Americans toast strong dollar while downing cheap European wine
Vector CEO Simon Mackenzie on the impact of technology on the business and the highlights of being listed on the NZX over the past 10 years.
Precinct Properties CEO Scott Pritchard on the company's plans to develop downtown Auckland, Wynyard Quarter and Wellington's Bowen Campus.
Managing Director at Elevation Capital Christopher Swasbrook talks about the basics of investment analysis.
Our NZX AgriHQ team spoke to the 33 regional finalists of the 2015 Dairy Industry Awards.
Learn more about NZX 50 listed Tourism Holdings in the above interview with the company's CEO Grant Webster.
NZX Energy Update
21 May 2015 – NZX 50 ends the day in the green up 13.478 points or 0.23% #NZXdata@NZXGroup