|Company||Proposed Listing Date||Ticker||Board|
|Mercantile Investment Company Limited||06/07/2015||MVT||NZSX|
- Ford recalls 433K cars because of software problem
- Germany's K+S rejects takeover offer from Canada's Potash
- The case for Greece: when it forgave Germany's debt
- US regulator says Fiat Chrysler recall woes are widespread
- Polish PM candidate vows no euro, more economic justice
- Average US rate on 30-year mortgage rises to 4.08 percent
- Intel President Renee James to leave chipmaker
- 26 million Facebook users go rainbow for gay marriage ruling
- IMF: Greece needs debt relief and 50 billion euros in new financing from October through 2018
- Bleisure Bits: Convention diversions in Big Sky, Montana
NZX’s Head of Markets Mark Peterson provides an update on NXT, a new NZX market designed for small and mid-sized businesses.
Argosy Property CEO Peter Mence on the company's investment strategy, which is centred on Auckland and Wellington's commercial, industrial and retail markets and the company's growth plans
Serko CEO Darrin Grafton on being listed on NZX's Main Board for one year, the benefits of being a listed coming and what Serko has in the pipeline for future growth
Edison Investment Research is the foundation research provider for the NXT market. Independent research on all NXT companies is a key design feature of the NXT market.
NXT Advisors provide structured, standardised support to companies before and after listing. NXT companies are required to engage a NXT Advisor for at least three years after listing.
NZX Dairy Seminar, Singapore