|Company||Proposed Listing Date||Ticker||Board|
|Meridian Energy Limited||30/04/2015||MEL||NZSX|
|NTL||0.010||$0.001 / 11.11%|
|KFLWC||0.105||$0.009 / 9.38%|
|CAV||0.430||$0.025 / 6.17%|
|SEA||0.021||$0.001 / 5.00%|
|IQE||2.080||$0.080 / 4.00%|
|OGC||2.530||$0.090 / 3.69%|
|MGL||0.140||-$0.020 / -12.50%|
|XRO||20.850||-$2.150 / -9.35%|
|MOA||0.370||-$0.030 / -7.50%|
|TTK||0.650||-$0.050 / -7.14%|
|BRL||0.028||-$0.002 / -6.67%|
|ALF||0.056||-$0.004 / -6.67%|
- European authorities stop illegal horse meat network
- Facebook notifications tab about to get crowded
- Loyalty scheme creators aim to go global
- Land tax the fairest route
- Volkswagen chairman Piech resigns after dispute over CEO
- Winners of the 2015 James Beard media awards
- S&P further downgrades Puerto Rico's general obligation debt
- How London man may have helped trigger the 'flash crash'
- Starbucks stores reopen Saturday after computer glitch
- Starbucks: Computer outage fixed; stores to reopen Saturday
Vector CEO Simon Mackenzie on the impact of technology on the business and the highlights of being listed on the NZX over the past 10 years.
Precinct Properties CEO Scott Pritchard on the company's plans to develop downtown Auckland, Wynyard Quarter and Wellington's Bowen Campus.
As part of NZX's Annual Report coverage our Chairman Andrew Harmos provides an overview of NZX’s progress and performance in 2014.
Our NZX AgriHQ team spoke to the 33 regional finalists of the 2015 Dairy Industry Awards.
Learn more about NZX 50 listed Tourism Holdings in the above interview with the company's CEO Grant Webster.
NZX Energy Update
Going Public, Staying Public Workshop
23 Apr 2015 – NZX 50 ends Thursday in the 35.705 point or 0.62% #NZXdata@NZXGroup