|Company||Proposed Listing Date||Ticker||Board|
|ANZ Bank New Zealand Limited||01/04/2015||ANBHB||NZDX|
|New Zealand Dividend Index Trust||07/04/2015||DIV||NZSX|
|Australian Financials Index Trust||07/04/2015||ASF||NZSX|
|NTL||0.010||$0.001 / 11.11%|
|MGL||0.175||$0.015 / 9.38%|
|PEB||0.770||$0.060 / 8.45%|
|SLI||1.180||$0.080 / 7.27%|
|IKE||0.780||$0.050 / 6.85%|
|HLG||3.440||$0.210 / 6.50%|
|OGC||2.630||-$0.160 / -5.73%|
|SEA||0.021||-$0.001 / -4.55%|
|TIL||0.880||-$0.040 / -4.35%|
|VIL||0.960||-$0.040 / -4.00%|
|NWF||0.050||-$0.002 / -3.85%|
|BRL||0.032||-$0.001 / -3.03%|
- Albania gets 266-million-euro loan from World Bank
- Brazil joining Beijing-backed infrastructure investment bank
- Poland's LOT orders 2 crew in cockpit through entire flights
- Chinese president promotes regional vision at Boao Forum
- Don't be afraid of the big, bad Google
- Two books, one Steve Jobs
- Internet outages reveal gaps in US broadband infrastructure
- About 4,000 fishermen stranded on Indonesian islands
- Bankrupt RadioShack wants to sell off user data
- 2 more Galileo satellites launched from French Guiana for EU
NZX CEO Tim Bennett provides an update on the business as part of NZX's online Annual Report for 2014.
Vector CEO Simon Mackenzie on the impact of technology on the business and the highlights of being listed on the NZX over the past 10 years.
Grant Bai from Green Cross Health on the company's future growth plans following its recent rebrand and additional investment in medical centres and home support agencies.
Fisher & Paykel Healthcare CEO Mike Daniell on how the company is making healthcare systems more affordable & its future growth prospects and strategy.
Learn more about NZX 50 listed Heartland New Zealand in the above interview with the company's CEO Jeff Greenslade.
NZX to launch Equity Options
27 Mar 2015 – The NZX 50 Index finished on a positive note today up 21.08 points, or +0.36% #NZXData@NZXGroup