- US stocks open lower as market heads for a second loss
- Merkel seeks to dampen talk of 3rd Greek bailout
- Passengers hit in Scandinavia as strike at Norwegian expands
- Toyota promotes US execs, gives power to North American CEO
- Poland slashes interest rates to historic low of 1.5 percent
- Survey: US businesses add 212K jobs in February
- 5 cars getting attention at the Geneva auto show
- Libyan official: Islamic State militants attack oil field
- EU high court hands Britain win over European Central Bank
- French nuclear industry in turmoil as manufacturer buckles
James de Sausmarez, Director & Head of Investments at Henderson Global Investors, explains the basics of investment trust and how they operate.
Learn more about NZX 50 listed Heartland New Zealand in the above interview with the company's CEO Jeff Greenslade.
NZX CEO Tim Bennett provides a brief update on the business as NZX releases its full year 2014 financial results.
Fisher & Paykel Healthcare CEO Mike Daniell on how the company is making healthcare systems more affordable & its future growth prospects and strategy.
Goodman Property Trust CEO John Dakin on the company's involvement in the development of Auckland's Viaduct Quarter and other upcoming milestones.
Issuer Update March 2015
Global Money Week
Understanding Energy Markets
4 Mar 2015 – NZX 50 closed down 19.579 points or 0.33% today. Decline led by $WBC, $XRO & $ANZ #NZXdata@NZXGroup
4 Mar 2015 – RT @ClareCapital: Well done @NZXGroup on the appointment of First NZ Capital as the market maker on the next NXT market; a key step: http:/…@NZXGroup