|Company||Proposed Listing Date||Ticker||Board|
|Transpower NZ Limited||01/07/2015||TRP030||NZDX|
- Toshiba's 'scorpion' robot will look into Fukushima reactor
- Pep Boys may be on the lot
- Greeks struggle with daily grind as foreigners head to beach
- Greek clubs yet to ask UEFA for help over financial crisis
- AP Photos: Greece goes from hope to desperation in 7 months
- Lawyer: Lufthansa makes Germanwings compensation offer
- 2 Uber executives ordered to stand trial in France
- Poland to support, develop industrial, coal mining region
- Khodorkovsky suspected of ordering Russian mayor's killing
- ConAgra to sell store-brand food business
NZX’s Head of Markets Mark Peterson provides an update on NXT, a new NZX market designed for small and mid-sized businesses.
Argosy Property CEO Peter Mence on the company's investment strategy, which is centred on Auckland and Wellington's commercial, industrial and retail markets and the company's growth plans
Serko CEO Darrin Grafton on being listed on NZX's Main Board for one year, the benefits of being a listed coming and what Serko has in the pipeline for future growth
Edison Investment Research is the foundation research provider for the NXT market. Independent research on all NXT companies is a key design feature of the NXT market.
NXT Advisors provide structured, standardised support to companies before and after listing. NXT companies are required to engage a NXT Advisor for at least three years after listing.
Launch of NXT market