|Company||Proposed Listing Date||Ticker||Board|
|New Zealand Dividend Index Trust||07/04/2015||DIV||NZSX|
|Australian Financials Index Trust||07/04/2015||ASF||NZSX|
|Australian Resources Index Trust||07/04/2015||ASR||NZSX|
- Survey: US businesses add 189k jobs in March
- Rosneft says it settled dispute with dismantled oil firm
- European manufacturers getting more positive amid lower euro
- 5 things to know about GM's revamped Chevy Malibu
- By The Numbers: The New York International Auto Show
- Simon calls off $16.8B bid to create mall colossus
- GoDaddy hopes to raise up to $460 million in IPO
- Emirates, Etihad planes involved in air traffic scare
- Gloomy China, Japan data add to pressure for stimulus
- Live in a Porsche? Designer labels draw Miami home buyers
As part of NZX’s Annual Report coverage hear Kathryn Jaggard on the rapid 2014 growth in Dairy Derivatives
Vector CEO Simon Mackenzie on the impact of technology on the business and the highlights of being listed on the NZX over the past 10 years.
Grant Bai from Green Cross Health on the company's future growth plans following its recent rebrand and additional investment in medical centres and home support agencies.
Fisher & Paykel Healthcare CEO Mike Daniell on how the company is making healthcare systems more affordable & its future growth prospects and strategy.
Learn more about NZX 50 listed Heartland New Zealand in the above interview with the company's CEO Jeff Greenslade.
NZX to launch Equity Options
1 Apr 2015 – NZX 50 Index closed up slightly today, gaining 1.598 points or +0.03% to 5835.583. 15 stocks rose, 29 fell and 6 were unchanged. #NZXData@NZXGroup