|Company||Proposed Listing Date||Ticker||Board|
|Transpower NZ Limited||01/07/2015||TRP030||NZDX|
- Trump's pageant woes mount with TV and contestant drop-outs
- Eurogroup chief says 'it would be crazy to extend' Greek program under current circumstances
- Greece crises: Creditors discuss new plan as bailout to expire
- EU official: no deal for Greece, talks to focus Wed on new plan after bailout expires
- France's Orange prepares possible split from Israeli partner
- Jobseekers need to address trust issues
- US opening market to Argentina, Brazil beef imports
- Disney picks McCarthy as CFO; names Mayer as strategy chief
- Trump's pageant woes mount as TV, contestants drop out
- US Export-Import Bank set for midnight expiration
NZX’s Head of Markets Mark Peterson provides an update on NXT, a new NZX market designed for small and mid-sized businesses.
Argosy Property CEO Peter Mence on the company's investment strategy, which is centred on Auckland and Wellington's commercial, industrial and retail markets and the company's growth plans
Serko CEO Darrin Grafton on being listed on NZX's Main Board for one year, the benefits of being a listed coming and what Serko has in the pipeline for future growth
Edison Investment Research is the foundation research provider for the NXT market. Independent research on all NXT companies is a key design feature of the NXT market.
NXT Advisors provide structured, standardised support to companies before and after listing. NXT companies are required to engage a NXT Advisor for at least three years after listing.
Launch of NXT market