|Company||Proposed Listing Date||Ticker||Board|
|Fonterra Co-operative Group Limited||21/04/2015||FCG030||NZDX|
|Meridian Energy Limited||30/04/2015||MEL||NZSX|
- Studies: Merck drug Keytruda effective against 3 cancers
- 'Furious 7' speeds ahead of the competition
- World finance leaders see threats ahead for global economy
- Hollande: France still talking to Russia about warship deal
- China's Central Bank to cut bank reserve requirement
- Politics hurt Switzerland's business image
- Poor Putin has some wealthy friends
- 'Full steam ahead' as US cruise bookings outpace 2014
- In NYC, debate over saving small shops amid chains' rise
- Jamaica's government organizes trade mission to Cuba
Fisher & Paykel Healthcare CEO Mike Daniell on how the company is making healthcare systems more affordable & its future growth prospects and strategy.
As part of NZX's Annual Report coverage our Chairman Andrew Harmos provides an overview of NZX’s progress and performance in 2014.
Our NZX AgriHQ team spoke to the 33 regional finalists of the 2015 Dairy Industry Awards.
Vector CEO Simon Mackenzie on the impact of technology on the business and the highlights of being listed on the NZX over the past 10 years.
Learn more about NZX 50 listed Tourism Holdings in the above interview with the company's CEO Grant Webster.
Trading Equity Options
NZX's Derivatives Update
17 Apr 2015 – NZX 50 ended the week in the red down 20.275 points or 0.34% #NZXdata@NZXGroup
16 Apr 2015 – NZX 50 ends the day in the green up 25.678 points or 0.44% #NZXdata@NZXGroup