|Company||Proposed Listing Date||Ticker||Board|
|Meridian Energy Limited||30/04/2015||MEL||NZSX|
|ASD||1.889||$0.089 / 4.94%|
|RBC||0.330||$0.010 / 3.13%|
|COA||0.515||$0.015 / 3.00%|
|GTK||2.440||$0.070 / 2.95%|
|KMD||1.400||$0.040 / 2.94%|
|OIC||1.400||$0.040 / 2.94%|
|TTK||0.570||-$0.080 / -12.31%|
|SLI||1.000||-$0.120 / -10.71%|
|KFLWC||0.095||-$0.010 / -9.52%|
|NWF||0.055||-$0.005 / -8.33%|
|TIL||0.960||-$0.040 / -4.00%|
|PPL||0.290||-$0.010 / -3.33%|
- Philips' net profit slimps in 1st quarter, sales edge higher
- Trade deal poses dilemma for Clinton in Democratic primary
- Groups want review of Shell's Arctic regulatory filings
- Apple's Mac is selling strong, iPad not so much
- Xero shares extend decline, as investors digest FY, US CFO departure
- PetroChina profit down 82 percent on low oil price
- Free trials return low profit but high engagement
- Forget the watch - iPhones still drive massive Apple profits
- Finance Minister: Greater resources to investigate property deals being considered
- Provinces urged to use new air services
Vector CEO Simon Mackenzie on the impact of technology on the business and the highlights of being listed on the NZX over the past 10 years.
Precinct Properties CEO Scott Pritchard on the company's plans to develop downtown Auckland, Wynyard Quarter and Wellington's Bowen Campus.
As part of NZX's Annual Report coverage our Chairman Andrew Harmos provides an overview of NZX’s progress and performance in 2014.
Our NZX AgriHQ team spoke to the 33 regional finalists of the 2015 Dairy Industry Awards.
Learn more about NZX 50 listed Tourism Holdings in the above interview with the company's CEO Grant Webster.
NZX Energy Update
Going Public, Staying Public Workshop
23 Apr 2015 – NZX 50 ends Thursday in the 35.705 point or 0.62% #NZXdata@NZXGroup