|PPP||0.050||$0.004 / 8.70%|
|CAV||0.450||$0.030 / 7.14%|
|BLT||0.019||$0.001 / 5.56%|
|TIL||0.790||$0.040 / 5.33%|
|KFLWC||0.109||$0.005 / 4.81%|
|COA||0.475||$0.015 / 3.26%|
|BRL||0.041||-$0.004 / -8.89%|
|GXH||2.100||-$0.100 / -4.55%|
|SEA||0.022||-$0.001 / -4.35%|
|WHS||2.790||-$0.120 / -4.12%|
|SLI||1.200||-$0.050 / -4.00%|
|AWF||2.300||-$0.088 / -3.69%|
- Hackers steal 1 billion email addresses in spam scheme
- Man again accused of stalking Yahoo CEO
- TurboTax maker says it received gov't inquiries about fraud
- ExxonMobil subsidiary searches for oil, gas near Guyana
- Chrysler recalls minivans, SUVs to fix ignition switches
- US oil and natural gas rig count drops by 75 to 1,192
- How the Dow Jones industrial average fared Friday
- Stocks sink as investors anticipate higher interest rates
- 3 reasons Apple's watch will - or won't - change the game
- How the Dow Jones industrial average works
Goodman Property Trust CEO John Dakin on the company's involvement in the development of Auckland's Viaduct Quarter and other upcoming milestones.
Grant Bai from Green Cross Health on the company's future growth plans following its recent rebrand and additional investment in medical centres and home support agencies.
NZX CEO Tim Bennett provides a brief update on the business as NZX releases its full year 2014 financial results.
Fisher & Paykel Healthcare CEO Mike Daniell on how the company is making healthcare systems more affordable & its future growth prospects and strategy.
Learn more about NZX 50 listed Heartland New Zealand in the above interview with the company's CEO Jeff Greenslade.
Issuer Update March 2015
Global Money Week
Understanding Energy Markets
5 Mar 2015 – NZX 50 closed down 17.310 points or 0.29% today. Decline led by $MELCA, $ATM & $NZX #NZXdata@NZXGroup