|CAV||0.450||$0.030 / 7.14%|
|BLT||0.019||$0.001 / 5.56%|
|TIL||0.790||$0.040 / 5.33%|
|ATM||0.560||$0.020 / 3.70%|
|COA||0.475||$0.015 / 3.26%|
|JFJ||5.200||$0.150 / 2.97%|
|BRL||0.041||-$0.004 / -8.89%|
|WHS||2.770||-$0.140 / -4.81%|
|SEA||0.022||-$0.001 / -4.35%|
|SLI||1.200||-$0.050 / -4.00%|
|SML||3.010||-$0.070 / -2.27%|
|BRM||0.690||-$0.010 / -1.43%|
- Banks relieved as Reserve Bank drops 5+ proposal
- Can Etsy keep its folksy brand and make shareholders money?
- Air NZ hit with insurance sales warning
- Stock Takes: Brokers invited to join the crowd
- Google providing car insurance quotes in latest expansion
- How the Dow Jones industrial average fared on Thursday
- Largest 31 US banks all pass Fed 'stress tests' of their strength in case of severe recession
- Landlords hit back at Reserve Bank crackdown
- US stocks edge higher, Europe gains as ECB unveils stimulus
- Mandarin Oriental says hotels in US, Europe hacked
Goodman Property Trust CEO John Dakin on the company's involvement in the development of Auckland's Viaduct Quarter and other upcoming milestones.
Grant Bai from Green Cross Health on the company's future growth plans following its recent rebrand and additional investment in medical centres and home support agencies.
NZX CEO Tim Bennett provides a brief update on the business as NZX releases its full year 2014 financial results.
Fisher & Paykel Healthcare CEO Mike Daniell on how the company is making healthcare systems more affordable & its future growth prospects and strategy.
Learn more about NZX 50 listed Heartland New Zealand in the above interview with the company's CEO Jeff Greenslade.
Issuer Update March 2015
Global Money Week
Understanding Energy Markets
5 Mar 2015 – NZX 50 closed down 17.310 points or 0.29% today. Decline led by $MELCA, $ATM & $NZX #NZXdata@NZXGroup