|PPP||0.050||$0.004 / 8.70%|
|CAV||0.450||$0.030 / 7.14%|
|BLT||0.019||$0.001 / 5.56%|
|TIL||0.790||$0.040 / 5.33%|
|KFLWC||0.109||$0.005 / 4.81%|
|COA||0.475||$0.015 / 3.26%|
|BRL||0.041||-$0.004 / -8.89%|
|GXH||2.100||-$0.100 / -4.55%|
|SEA||0.022||-$0.001 / -4.35%|
|WHS||2.790||-$0.120 / -4.12%|
|SLI||1.200||-$0.050 / -4.00%|
|AWF||2.300||-$0.088 / -3.69%|
- German Parliament approves quota for female directors
- Sri Lanka suspends work on China-backed resort
- 3 reasons Apple's watch will _ or won't _ change the game
- German industry production up 5th straight month in January
- Caution before US jobs report tempers gains in global stocks
- NYC landing mishap raises questions on runway snow closures
- Emirates forges special relationship with el-Sissi's Egypt
- Higher food prices, typhoon worsen poverty in Philippines
- Blue Chip's Mark Bryers released from bankruptcy, but banned from business for seven years
- Fliway moves towards NZX listing
Goodman Property Trust CEO John Dakin on the company's involvement in the development of Auckland's Viaduct Quarter and other upcoming milestones.
Grant Bai from Green Cross Health on the company's future growth plans following its recent rebrand and additional investment in medical centres and home support agencies.
NZX CEO Tim Bennett provides a brief update on the business as NZX releases its full year 2014 financial results.
Fisher & Paykel Healthcare CEO Mike Daniell on how the company is making healthcare systems more affordable & its future growth prospects and strategy.
Learn more about NZX 50 listed Heartland New Zealand in the above interview with the company's CEO Jeff Greenslade.
Issuer Update March 2015
Global Money Week
Understanding Energy Markets
5 Mar 2015 – NZX 50 closed down 17.310 points or 0.29% today. Decline led by $MELCA, $ATM & $NZX #NZXdata@NZXGroup