|SLG||0.120||$0.019 / 18.81%|
|BRL||0.056||$0.007 / 14.29%|
|SLI||1.240||$0.100 / 8.77%|
|TIL||0.790||$0.040 / 5.33%|
|TUR||1.940||$0.090 / 4.86%|
|KMD||1.580||$0.060 / 3.95%|
|NTL||0.009||-$0.001 / -10.00%|
|IQE||2.460||-$0.130 / -5.02%|
|PPL||0.210||-$0.010 / -4.55%|
|CAV||0.450||-$0.020 / -4.26%|
|OGC||2.560||-$0.080 / -3.03%|
|ALF||0.065||-$0.002 / -2.99%|
- Fashion publishing legend John B. Fairchild dead at 87
- US rig count decreases 43 to 1,267
- Former AIG CEO Robert Benmosche dies of cancer at 70
- US, Liberia start 1st formal test of ZMapp Ebola virus drug
- As tastes change, big food makers try hipster guises
- Switzerland 1st country to submit pledge for UN climate pact
- Money in Politics: Why businesses are donating to politicians
- Stocks slip at midday after weaker estimate of US growth
- Blue Chip founder Bryers drawing $310,000 in new business
- Biopure plans fast growth in China
James de Sausmarez, Director & Head of Investments at Henderson Global Investors, explains the basics of investment trust and how they operate.
Learn more about NZX 50 listed Heartland New Zealand in the above interview with the company's CEO Jeff Greenslade.
NZX CEO Tim Bennett provides a brief update on the business as NZX releases its full year 2014 financial results.
Fisher & Paykel Healthcare CEO Mike Daniell on how the company is making healthcare systems more affordable & its future growth prospects and strategy.
Goodman Property Trust CEO John Dakin on the company's involvement in the development of Auckland's Viaduct Quarter and other upcoming milestones.
NZX Full Year 2014 Results
Understanding Energy Markets
Learn how energy markets operate and get the latest insights on industry developments at NZX Energy's Understanding Electricity Markets upcoming Masterclass Register here
27 Feb 2015 – NZX 50 ended the week in the green up 8.512 points or 0.15% #NZXdata@NZXGroup
26 Feb 2015 – NZX 50 closed in the green up 22.701 points or 0.39%. Top performers were $XRO, $ATM & $GPG #NZXdata@NZXGroup
25 Feb 2015 – NZX 50 closed up 119 points today, that's the biggest one day points gain since October 2008! #NZXdata@NZXGroup