|Company||Proposed Listing Date||Ticker||Board|
|Pushpay Holdings Limited||09/06/2015||PAY||NZSX|
|The Warehouse Group Limited||16/06/2015||WHS020||NZDX|
|MAD||0.070||$0.010 / 16.67%|
|SEA||0.019||$0.001 / 5.56%|
|FPH||6.600||$0.300 / 4.76%|
|NPX||4.050||$0.170 / 4.38%|
|ERD||4.120||$0.170 / 4.30%|
|MRP||2.860||$0.110 / 4.00%|
|BRL||0.024||-$0.003 / -11.11%|
|VIL||0.760||-$0.040 / -5.00%|
|MOA||0.285||-$0.015 / -5.00%|
|SPY||0.200||-$0.010 / -4.76%|
|KMD||1.380||-$0.050 / -3.50%|
|SML||2.530||-$0.090 / -3.44%|
- Turkey seizes bank associated with US-based Muslim cleric
- Death of genius John Nash and his beautiful ideas
- Apple adds to chatter about looking to cars
- Kate Belcher on work life balance
- Career Coach: Why you should meet face-to-face
- US fines Wisconsin bar $7,000 for death in dumbwaiter
- Battle over ownership of giant emerald may be over
- Can employers shrink smoking's income gap?
- How law firms use FB to find medical victims
- Nestle bottled-water plan draws fight in drought-stricken Oregon
Vector CEO Simon Mackenzie on the impact of technology on the business and the highlights of being listed on the NZX over the past 10 years.
Precinct Properties CEO Scott Pritchard on the company's plans to develop downtown Auckland, Wynyard Quarter and Wellington's Bowen Campus.
Managing Director at Elevation Capital Christopher Swasbrook talks about the basics of investment analysis.
Our NZX AgriHQ team spoke to the 33 regional finalists of the 2015 Dairy Industry Awards.
Learn more about NZX 50 listed Tourism Holdings in the above interview with the company's CEO Grant Webster.
NZX Energy Update
28 May 2015 – NZX 50 ended the day in the green up 19.699 points or 0.34% #NZXdata@NZXGroup
28 May 2015 – RT @mandysimpson: Great opportunity for a Senior Risk Analyst in the @NZXGroup Auckland office. Come and join our clearing house team http:…@NZXGroup
27 May 2015 – NZX 50 ended the day in the red down 37.917 points or 0.65% #NZXdata@NZXGroup