|Company||Proposed Listing Date||Ticker||Board|
|Meridian Energy Limited||30/04/2015||MEL||NZSX|
|NTL||0.010||$0.001 / 11.11%|
|KFLWC||0.105||$0.009 / 9.38%|
|CAV||0.430||$0.025 / 6.17%|
|SEA||0.021||$0.001 / 5.00%|
|IQE||2.080||$0.080 / 4.00%|
|OGC||2.530||$0.090 / 3.69%|
|MGL||0.140||-$0.020 / -12.50%|
|XRO||20.850||-$2.150 / -9.35%|
|MOA||0.370||-$0.030 / -7.50%|
|TTK||0.650||-$0.050 / -7.14%|
|BRL||0.028||-$0.002 / -6.67%|
|ALF||0.056||-$0.004 / -6.67%|
- Why BP should buy Tesla from Elon Musk
- Why the US PR industry is sucking up Pulitzer winners
- How much would you need to earn?
- World's coolest economist hot on his numbers
- Clinton Foundation admits missteps in donor disclosure
- Greenpeace spots 3-mile oil slick off Spain's Canary Islands
- 'Call of Duty: Black Ops 3': 5 ways it's different
- Determined CallPlus co-founder Annette Presley dares to think big
- More mature Nasdaq sets new record built on solid earnings base
- Satellite dream a nightmare for investors
Vector CEO Simon Mackenzie on the impact of technology on the business and the highlights of being listed on the NZX over the past 10 years.
Precinct Properties CEO Scott Pritchard on the company's plans to develop downtown Auckland, Wynyard Quarter and Wellington's Bowen Campus.
As part of NZX's Annual Report coverage our Chairman Andrew Harmos provides an overview of NZX’s progress and performance in 2014.
Our NZX AgriHQ team spoke to the 33 regional finalists of the 2015 Dairy Industry Awards.
Learn more about NZX 50 listed Tourism Holdings in the above interview with the company's CEO Grant Webster.
NZX Energy Update
Going Public, Staying Public Workshop
23 Apr 2015 – NZX 50 ends Thursday in the 35.705 point or 0.62% #NZXdata@NZXGroup