|Company||Proposed Listing Date||Ticker||Board|
|Meridian Energy Limited||30/04/2015||MEL||NZSX|
|NTL||0.010||$0.001 / 11.11%|
|KFLWC||0.105||$0.009 / 9.38%|
|CAV||0.430||$0.025 / 6.17%|
|SEA||0.021||$0.001 / 5.00%|
|IQE||2.080||$0.080 / 4.00%|
|OGC||2.530||$0.090 / 3.69%|
|MGL||0.140||-$0.020 / -12.50%|
|XRO||20.850||-$2.150 / -9.35%|
|MOA||0.370||-$0.030 / -7.50%|
|TTK||0.650||-$0.050 / -7.14%|
|BRL||0.028||-$0.002 / -6.67%|
|ALF||0.056||-$0.004 / -6.67%|
- Winners of the 2015 James Beard media awards
- S&P further downgrades Puerto Rico's general obligation debt
- How London man may have helped trigger the 'flash crash'
- Starbucks stores reopen Saturday after computer glitch
- Starbucks: Computer outage fixed; stores to reopen Saturday
- FBI: Korean firm scammed out of $375K for fake Pharrell show
- Starbucks: Computer outage disrupts sales in US, Canada
- Segway gets a second chance in China
- Five myths about illegal wildlife trafficking
- Hawaii poised to become 1st state to raise smoking age to 21
Vector CEO Simon Mackenzie on the impact of technology on the business and the highlights of being listed on the NZX over the past 10 years.
Precinct Properties CEO Scott Pritchard on the company's plans to develop downtown Auckland, Wynyard Quarter and Wellington's Bowen Campus.
As part of NZX's Annual Report coverage our Chairman Andrew Harmos provides an overview of NZX’s progress and performance in 2014.
Our NZX AgriHQ team spoke to the 33 regional finalists of the 2015 Dairy Industry Awards.
Learn more about NZX 50 listed Tourism Holdings in the above interview with the company's CEO Grant Webster.
NZX Energy Update
Going Public, Staying Public Workshop
23 Apr 2015 – NZX 50 ends Thursday in the 35.705 point or 0.62% #NZXdata@NZXGroup