|SLG||0.120||$0.019 / 18.81%|
|BRL||0.056||$0.007 / 14.29%|
|TIL||0.790||$0.040 / 5.33%|
|TUR||1.940||$0.090 / 4.86%|
|SLI||1.190||$0.050 / 4.39%|
|KMD||1.580||$0.060 / 3.95%|
|NTL||0.009||-$0.001 / -10.00%|
|IQE||2.460||-$0.130 / -5.02%|
|PPL||0.210||-$0.010 / -4.55%|
|OGC||2.560||-$0.080 / -3.03%|
|ALF||0.065||-$0.002 / -2.99%|
|HBY||3.370||-$0.090 / -2.60%|
- American McMansions are back and bigger than ever
- NZ wine sales improving in North America
- Business confidence on the up
- Guiness Peat Group re-branding to UK firm
- South Korea renews license of 2nd-oldest nuclear plant
- Building consents hit post-boom high
- Countdown boosts first-half earnings
- Japan's inflation rate falls in Jan on lower energy costs
- UnitedHealth tightens rules covering hysterectomies
- Juha Saarinen: The chilling effect of tech law
James de Sausmarez, Director & Head of Investments at Henderson Global Investors, explains the basics of investment trust and how they operate.
Learn more about NZX 50 listed Heartland New Zealand in the above interview with the company's CEO Jeff Greenslade.
NZX CEO Tim Bennett provides a brief update on the business as NZX releases its full year 2014 financial results.
Fisher & Paykel Healthcare CEO Mike Daniell on how the company is making healthcare systems more affordable & its future growth prospects and strategy.
Goodman Property Trust CEO John Dakin on the company's involvement in the development of Auckland's Viaduct Quarter and other upcoming milestones.
NZX Full Year 2014 Results
Understanding Energy Markets
Learn how energy markets operate and get the latest insights on industry developments at NZX Energy's Understanding Electricity Markets upcoming Masterclass Register here
26 Feb 2015 – NZX 50 closed in the green up 22.701 points or 0.39%. Top performers were $XRO, $ATM & $GPG #NZXdata@NZXGroup
25 Feb 2015 – NZX 50 closed up 119 points today, that's the biggest one day points gain since October 2008! #NZXdata@NZXGroup