|Company||Proposed Listing Date||Ticker||Board|
|Fonterra Co-operative Group Limited||21/04/2015||FCG030||NZDX|
|Meridian Energy Limited||30/04/2015||MEL||NZSX|
|IKE||0.850||$0.080 / 10.39%|
|PPL||0.295||$0.015 / 5.36%|
|VGL||4.750||$0.200 / 4.40%|
|SKT||6.160||$0.190 / 3.18%|
|OHE||4.580||$0.130 / 2.92%|
|TTK||0.720||$0.020 / 2.86%|
|PBG||0.400||-$0.080 / -16.67%|
|WDT||0.040||-$0.005 / -11.11%|
|TIL||0.980||-$0.060 / -5.77%|
|SPY||0.190||-$0.010 / -5.00%|
|KFLWC||0.096||-$0.004 / -4.00%|
|COA||0.505||-$0.015 / -2.88%|
- Toyota adviser nominated for Japan central bank board
- Why McDonald's is still a powerhouse, despite troubles
- US business group in China urges more transparency, access
- Stronger markets boost earnings at Swiss bank Credit Suisse
- Japan's maglev train breaks own speed record at 603 kph
- Japan mulls 2018 moon landing, seeks to keep up with rivals
- Defiant Hong Kongers resist embrace of mainland China
- Hong Kong rebound leads Asian stocks higher
- Alex Swney pleads guilty to $4m fraud
- Game of Thrones and the darkness that awaits
Fisher & Paykel Healthcare CEO Mike Daniell on how the company is making healthcare systems more affordable & its future growth prospects and strategy.
As part of NZX's Annual Report coverage our Chairman Andrew Harmos provides an overview of NZX’s progress and performance in 2014.
Our NZX AgriHQ team spoke to the 33 regional finalists of the 2015 Dairy Industry Awards.
Vector CEO Simon Mackenzie on the impact of technology on the business and the highlights of being listed on the NZX over the past 10 years.
Learn more about NZX 50 listed Tourism Holdings in the above interview with the company's CEO Grant Webster.
Trading Equity Options
NZX's Derivatives Update
21 Apr 2015 – NZX 50 ended the day down 6.759 points or 0.12% #NZXdata@NZXGroup
20 Apr 2015 – NZX 50 ends Monday in the red down 37.205 points or 0.63% #NZXdata@NZXGroup