|Company||Proposed Listing Date||Ticker||Board|
|Kiwi Capital Funding Limited||28/05/2015||KCFHA||NZDX|
|The Warehouse Group Limited||16/06/2015||WHS020||NZDX|
|JMOOA||1.700||$0.200 / 13.33%|
|WDT||0.037||$0.003 / 8.82%|
|TIL||1.000||$0.060 / 6.38%|
|SKO||0.990||$0.040 / 4.21%|
|EVO||1.040||$0.040 / 4.00%|
|HLG||3.840||$0.100 / 2.67%|
|PPP||0.059||-$0.003 / -4.84%|
|MOA||0.325||-$0.015 / -4.41%|
|MEL||2.300||-$0.050 / -2.13%|
|RYM||7.830||-$0.170 / -2.13%|
|RBD||4.290||-$0.090 / -2.05%|
|CEN||6.180||-$0.120 / -1.90%|
- Anti-eviction campaigner promises change in Barcelona
- Greece rules out capital controls if bailout talks fail
- China cuts import tax on clothes, other goods
- United Arab Emirates launches national space agency strategy
- Vatican bank profits soar as recovery, reform continue
- Explosion at Turkish cement factory kills 3 near Ankara
- Global stocks mostly higher in quiet trading day
- Report: Iran raises gas prices by 40 percent in subsidy cut
- UK airport expansion threatens to take out entire villages
- Artsy coffee chain Blue Bottle brews long queues in Tokyo
Vector CEO Simon Mackenzie on the impact of technology on the business and the highlights of being listed on the NZX over the past 10 years.
Precinct Properties CEO Scott Pritchard on the company's plans to develop downtown Auckland, Wynyard Quarter and Wellington's Bowen Campus.
Managing Director at Elevation Capital Christopher Swasbrook talks about the basics of investment analysis.
Our NZX AgriHQ team spoke to the 33 regional finalists of the 2015 Dairy Industry Awards.
Learn more about NZX 50 listed Tourism Holdings in the above interview with the company's CEO Grant Webster.
NZX Energy Update
21 May 2015 – NZX 50 ends the day in the green up 13.478 points or 0.23% #NZXdata@NZXGroup