|Company||Proposed Listing Date||Ticker||Board|
|Mercantile Investment Company Limited||06/07/2015||MVT||NZSX|
- Leaders of Germany, France call for an EU summit on Tuesday to discuss Greek financial crisis
- Greece's main opposition leader has resigned after 'yes' side loses referendum
- Greece referendum: Landslide for 'no' as voters reject austerity
- Market watchdog shows it's ready to bite
- China's richest lose $50b
- Beer-based fuel: It's one for the road
- Traders recall the 'rush' and 'roar' as famed pits close
- Greece's finance minister says Greek people have said 'no more' to continued austerity
- FMA boss favours civil action
- What happens if Greece leaves the euro?
NZX’s Head of Markets Mark Peterson provides an update on NXT, a new NZX market designed for small and mid-sized businesses.
Argosy Property CEO Peter Mence on the company's investment strategy, which is centred on Auckland and Wellington's commercial, industrial and retail markets and the company's growth plans
Serko CEO Darrin Grafton on being listed on NZX's Main Board for one year, the benefits of being a listed coming and what Serko has in the pipeline for future growth
Edison Investment Research is the foundation research provider for the NXT market. Independent research on all NXT companies is a key design feature of the NXT market.
NXT Advisors provide structured, standardised support to companies before and after listing. NXT companies are required to engage a NXT Advisor for at least three years after listing.
NZX Dairy Seminar, Singapore