|Company||Proposed Listing Date||Ticker||Board|
|Meridian Energy Limited||30/04/2015||MEL||NZSX|
|NTL||0.010||$0.001 / 11.11%|
|KFLWC||0.105||$0.009 / 9.38%|
|CAV||0.430||$0.025 / 6.17%|
|SEA||0.021||$0.001 / 5.00%|
|IQE||2.080||$0.080 / 4.00%|
|OGC||2.530||$0.090 / 3.69%|
|MGL||0.140||-$0.020 / -12.50%|
|XRO||20.850||-$2.150 / -9.35%|
|MOA||0.370||-$0.030 / -7.50%|
|TTK||0.650||-$0.050 / -7.14%|
|BRL||0.028||-$0.002 / -6.67%|
|ALF||0.056||-$0.004 / -6.67%|
- Hawaii poised to become 1st state to raise smoking age to 21
- Germany's Deutsche Bank changes tack on Postbank
- Biggest US players in the cable game
- Port v Council: the battle for Auckland's harbour
- Ports head digs in against pressure
- Record auctions pushing up cost of houses
- Abercrombie and Fitch ditches shirtless models
- TPP critical for our future trade ... it's a pity the idea hasn't been sold to the public
- How the Dow Jones industrial average fared Friday
- American, United delay, change Boeing 787 orders
Vector CEO Simon Mackenzie on the impact of technology on the business and the highlights of being listed on the NZX over the past 10 years.
Precinct Properties CEO Scott Pritchard on the company's plans to develop downtown Auckland, Wynyard Quarter and Wellington's Bowen Campus.
As part of NZX's Annual Report coverage our Chairman Andrew Harmos provides an overview of NZX’s progress and performance in 2014.
Our NZX AgriHQ team spoke to the 33 regional finalists of the 2015 Dairy Industry Awards.
Learn more about NZX 50 listed Tourism Holdings in the above interview with the company's CEO Grant Webster.
NZX Energy Update
Going Public, Staying Public Workshop
23 Apr 2015 – NZX 50 ends Thursday in the 35.705 point or 0.62% #NZXdata@NZXGroup