|Company||Proposed Listing Date||Ticker||Board|
|Kiwi Capital Funding Limited||28/05/2015||KCFHA||NZDX|
|The Warehouse Group Limited||16/06/2015||WHS020||NZDX|
|BLT||0.021||$0.002 / 10.53%|
|CMO||6.200||$0.350 / 5.98%|
|TIL||0.930||$0.050 / 5.68%|
|SKO||0.910||$0.040 / 4.60%|
|COA||0.570||$0.020 / 3.64%|
|MEL||2.340||$0.075 / 3.31%|
|MAD||0.065||-$0.015 / -18.75%|
|MOA||0.330||-$0.030 / -8.33%|
|NWF||0.055||-$0.005 / -8.33%|
|PPP||0.060||-$0.005 / -7.69%|
|CAV||0.340||-$0.020 / -5.56%|
|SPY||0.210||-$0.010 / -4.55%|
- Coal, medicine, trains top Tokyo's Asia infrastructure plan
- Merkel says 'a whole lot left' to do on Greece bailout talks
- China's mega-tours draw attention abroad, critique at home
- Orcon penalty should be wake-up call to other companies - expert
- Toyota promises to help find cause of Takata airbag defects
- South Korea court frees Korean Air "nut rage" executive
- China stocks at 7-year high, rest of Asia subdued before Fed
- What Key really said at lunch
- Air NZ opens 'ground breaking' Sydney lounge
- Delta unveils 'internetest safety video'
Vector CEO Simon Mackenzie on the impact of technology on the business and the highlights of being listed on the NZX over the past 10 years.
Precinct Properties CEO Scott Pritchard on the company's plans to develop downtown Auckland, Wynyard Quarter and Wellington's Bowen Campus.
Managing Director at Elevation Capital Christopher Swasbrook talks about the basics of investment analysis.
Our NZX AgriHQ team spoke to the 33 regional finalists of the 2015 Dairy Industry Awards.
Learn more about NZX 50 listed Tourism Holdings in the above interview with the company's CEO Grant Webster.
NZX Energy Update
21 May 2015 – NZX 50 ends the day in the green up 13.478 points or 0.23% #NZXdata@NZXGroup