|Company||Proposed Listing Date||Ticker||Board|
|Meridian Energy Limited||30/04/2015||MEL||NZSX|
|TIL||1.000||$0.020 / 2.04%|
|PPL||0.300||$0.005 / 1.69%|
|KMD||1.350||$0.020 / 1.50%|
|VHP||1.700||$0.025 / 1.49%|
|PGW||0.485||$0.005 / 1.04%|
|EUT||16.350||$0.150 / 0.93%|
|BLT||0.020||-$0.001 / -4.76%|
|RBC||0.320||-$0.010 / -3.03%|
|CAV||0.440||-$0.010 / -2.22%|
|ZEL||4.880||-$0.070 / -1.41%|
|MELCA||1.870||-$0.020 / -1.06%|
|ARV||0.940||-$0.010 / -1.05%|
- Shipley keen to leverage Boao appointment
- Recruitment drive for Air NZ cabin staff
- Dollar may push through parity with Aussie today
- Henri Eliot: Mai Chen on corporate governance
- Futures trader charged for 'Flash Crash' role
- Alarming number of US teens quit school to work
- Perrigo takes 3Q loss, says it won't take Mylan's $29B bid
- Discover 1Q profit drops but beats Wall Street estimate
- Huka Lodge stoush comes to the boil
- GPG adversaries bury hatchet
Fisher & Paykel Healthcare CEO Mike Daniell on how the company is making healthcare systems more affordable & its future growth prospects and strategy.
As part of NZX's Annual Report coverage our Chairman Andrew Harmos provides an overview of NZX’s progress and performance in 2014.
Our NZX AgriHQ team spoke to the 33 regional finalists of the 2015 Dairy Industry Awards.
Vector CEO Simon Mackenzie on the impact of technology on the business and the highlights of being listed on the NZX over the past 10 years.
Learn more about NZX 50 listed Tourism Holdings in the above interview with the company's CEO Grant Webster.
Trading Equity Options
NZX's Derivatives Update
21 Apr 2015 – NZX 50 ended the day down 6.759 points or 0.12% #NZXdata@NZXGroup
20 Apr 2015 – NZX 50 ends Monday in the red down 37.205 points or 0.63% #NZXdata@NZXGroup