|Company||Proposed Listing Date||Ticker||Board|
|Kiwi Capital Funding Limited||28/05/2015||KCFHA||NZDX|
|Pushpay Holdings Limited||09/06/2015||PAY||NZSX|
|AOR||0.004||$0.002 / 100.00%|
|MCK||1.510||$0.090 / 6.34%|
|AWF||2.400||$0.100 / 4.35%|
|SEK||3.250||$0.130 / 4.17%|
|ALF||0.050||$0.002 / 4.17%|
|SPK||2.720||$0.085 / 3.23%|
|PEB||0.660||-$0.060 / -8.33%|
|MOA||0.300||-$0.025 / -7.69%|
|GTK||2.300||-$0.160 / -6.50%|
|SCY||0.530||-$0.030 / -5.36%|
|TTK||0.730||-$0.030 / -3.95%|
|NZR||2.430||-$0.090 / -3.57%|
- 160 Fairfax staff asked to re-apply for jobs
- ANZ breached FTA with rate swaps
- New flight path into Auckland Airport
- NZ does air deal with Greece
- Apple drops hint firm is developing a car
- Ecocapsule allows for off-the-grid living
- How a text message can shut down your iPhone
- Fonterra cuts payout forecast
- Pizza Hut unveils pie-stuffed crust
- Listed craft brewer Moa reduces losses while ramping up sales
Vector CEO Simon Mackenzie on the impact of technology on the business and the highlights of being listed on the NZX over the past 10 years.
Precinct Properties CEO Scott Pritchard on the company's plans to develop downtown Auckland, Wynyard Quarter and Wellington's Bowen Campus.
Managing Director at Elevation Capital Christopher Swasbrook talks about the basics of investment analysis.
Our NZX AgriHQ team spoke to the 33 regional finalists of the 2015 Dairy Industry Awards.
Learn more about NZX 50 listed Tourism Holdings in the above interview with the company's CEO Grant Webster.
NZX Energy Update
28 May 2015 – RT @mandysimpson: Great opportunity for a Senior Risk Analyst in the @NZXGroup Auckland office. Come and join our clearing house team http:…@NZXGroup
27 May 2015 – NZX 50 ended the day in the red down 37.917 points or 0.65% #NZXdata@NZXGroup
26 May 2015 – NZX 50 ends the day in the green up 0.874 points or 0.02% #NZXData@NZXGroup