|Company||Proposed Listing Date||Ticker||Board|
|Kiwi Capital Funding Limited||28/05/2015||KCFHA||NZDX|
|Pushpay Holdings Limited||09/06/2015||PAY||NZSX|
|AOR||0.004||$0.002 / 100.00%|
|MCK||1.510||$0.090 / 6.34%|
|MMH||2.900||$0.150 / 5.45%|
|AWF||2.400||$0.100 / 4.35%|
|SEK||3.250||$0.130 / 4.17%|
|ALF||0.050||$0.002 / 4.17%|
|PEB||0.660||-$0.060 / -8.33%|
|GTK||2.270||-$0.190 / -7.72%|
|MOA||0.300||-$0.025 / -7.69%|
|PPP||0.050||-$0.003 / -5.66%|
|SCY||0.530||-$0.030 / -5.36%|
|NZR||2.440||-$0.080 / -3.17%|
- Visa becomes first FIFA sponsor to warn it could jump ship
- Amazon to offer free same-day delivery to Prime members
- Greece aims to have bailout deal by Sunday
- China's Hanergy under investigation by Hong Kong regulator
- Etihad Airways profit jumps by over half to $73 million
- Chinese leader calls for innovation as economic growth slows
- After complaints, Chinese hotelier gets his government's ear
- Premier: Serbia ready to reduce dependence on Russian gas
- THE LATEST: FIFA's Blatter chairs emergency meeting
- Global stocks down as Shanghai sinks, Greece deadline looms
Vector CEO Simon Mackenzie on the impact of technology on the business and the highlights of being listed on the NZX over the past 10 years.
Precinct Properties CEO Scott Pritchard on the company's plans to develop downtown Auckland, Wynyard Quarter and Wellington's Bowen Campus.
Managing Director at Elevation Capital Christopher Swasbrook talks about the basics of investment analysis.
Our NZX AgriHQ team spoke to the 33 regional finalists of the 2015 Dairy Industry Awards.
Learn more about NZX 50 listed Tourism Holdings in the above interview with the company's CEO Grant Webster.
NZX Energy Update
28 May 2015 – NZX 50 ended the day in the green up 19.699 points or 0.34% #NZXdata@NZXGroup
28 May 2015 – RT @mandysimpson: Great opportunity for a Senior Risk Analyst in the @NZXGroup Auckland office. Come and join our clearing house team http:…@NZXGroup
27 May 2015 – NZX 50 ended the day in the red down 37.917 points or 0.65% #NZXdata@NZXGroup