|Company||Proposed Listing Date||Ticker||Board|
|Kiwi Capital Funding Limited||28/05/2015||KCFHA||NZDX|
|Pushpay Holdings Limited||09/06/2015||PAY||NZSX|
|AOR||0.003||$0.001 / 50.00%|
|MCK||1.510||$0.090 / 6.34%|
|AWF||2.400||$0.100 / 4.35%|
|OGC||3.270||$0.110 / 3.48%|
|RAK||0.360||$0.010 / 2.86%|
|SPK||2.710||$0.075 / 2.85%|
|PEB||0.650||-$0.070 / -9.72%|
|MOA||0.300||-$0.025 / -7.69%|
|GTK||2.300||-$0.160 / -6.50%|
|VIL||0.740||-$0.030 / -3.90%|
|COA||0.525||-$0.015 / -2.78%|
|TTK||0.740||-$0.020 / -2.63%|
- US gives order for pipe company to finish oil spill cleanup
- Jawbone files lawsuit against rival Fitbit
- ANZ breached FTA with rate swaps
- Pizza Hut unveils pie-stuffed crust
- Fonterra cuts payout forecast
- Listed craft brewer Moa reduces losses while ramping up sales
- SpaceX cleared for US military launches
- 12 schemes outlined by prosecutors in soccer indictment
- Mainfreight cracks $2 billion
- Turnaround in dairy fortunes demands response from industry
Vector CEO Simon Mackenzie on the impact of technology on the business and the highlights of being listed on the NZX over the past 10 years.
Precinct Properties CEO Scott Pritchard on the company's plans to develop downtown Auckland, Wynyard Quarter and Wellington's Bowen Campus.
Managing Director at Elevation Capital Christopher Swasbrook talks about the basics of investment analysis.
Our NZX AgriHQ team spoke to the 33 regional finalists of the 2015 Dairy Industry Awards.
Learn more about NZX 50 listed Tourism Holdings in the above interview with the company's CEO Grant Webster.
NZX Energy Update
28 May 2015 – RT @mandysimpson: Great opportunity for a Senior Risk Analyst in the @NZXGroup Auckland office. Come and join our clearing house team http:…@NZXGroup
27 May 2015 – NZX 50 ended the day in the red down 37.917 points or 0.65% #NZXdata@NZXGroup
26 May 2015 – NZX 50 ends the day in the green up 0.874 points or 0.02% #NZXData@NZXGroup