|WDT||0.050||$0.005 / 11.11%|
|IKE||0.850||$0.050 / 6.25%|
|NWF||0.054||$0.002 / 3.85%|
|HNZ||1.340||$0.030 / 2.29%|
|KFL||1.410||$0.030 / 2.17%|
|MRP||3.370||$0.070 / 2.12%|
|SLG||0.100||-$0.015 / -13.04%|
|BRL||0.040||-$0.005 / -11.11%|
|MELCA||2.040||-$0.090 / -4.23%|
|TLS||6.500||-$0.170 / -2.55%|
|SKO||1.050||-$0.020 / -1.87%|
|THL||1.800||-$0.030 / -1.64%|
- Report: J&J close to deal to buy partner Pharmacyclics
- World's first trillionaire tipped within 20 years
- Jump in Akl house listings hailed as sign of success
- NZ's biggest apartment plan unveiled
- Size matters: Phones as big as they can get for easy use
- Gloom and gallows humor in Fed's 2009 transcripts
- ASB the proud new sponsor of The All Blacks
- Inside Money: The robot takeover of money management
- UK fraud office probes central bank auctions
- US McDonald's dropping antibiotics from chicken
James de Sausmarez, Director & Head of Investments at Henderson Global Investors, explains the basics of investment trust and how they operate.
Learn more about NZX 50 listed Heartland New Zealand in the above interview with the company's CEO Jeff Greenslade.
NZX CEO Tim Bennett provides a brief update on the business as NZX releases its full year 2014 financial results.
Fisher & Paykel Healthcare CEO Mike Daniell on how the company is making healthcare systems more affordable & its future growth prospects and strategy.
Goodman Property Trust CEO John Dakin on the company's involvement in the development of Auckland's Viaduct Quarter and other upcoming milestones.
Issuer Update March 2015
Global Money Week
Understanding Energy Markets
4 Mar 2015 – NZX 50 closed down 19.579 points or 0.33% today. Decline led by $WBC, $XRO & $ANZ #NZXdata@NZXGroup
4 Mar 2015 – RT @ClareCapital: Well done @NZXGroup on the appointment of First NZ Capital as the market maker on the next NXT market; a key step: http:/…@NZXGroup