|Company||Proposed Listing Date||Ticker||Board|
|Mercantile Investment Company Limited||06/07/2015||MVT||NZSX|
- Traders recall the 'rush' and 'roar' as famed pits close
- Greek foreign minister visits Israel amid crisis at home
- Dartmouth contests showcase computer-generated creativity
- Egypt's currency drops to new low against the dollar
- Top US, Iranian diplomats locked in nuclear talks
- Police: Weapons factory blast in Montenegro kills 1 person
- Yes or no? Greeks vote on high-stakes bailout referendum
- Malaysian leader faces risk of criminal charges over fund
- The Latest: No matter the result, Greece's way ahead unclear
- Polling stations open in Greece for crucial bailout referendum.
NZX’s Head of Markets Mark Peterson provides an update on NXT, a new NZX market designed for small and mid-sized businesses.
Argosy Property CEO Peter Mence on the company's investment strategy, which is centred on Auckland and Wellington's commercial, industrial and retail markets and the company's growth plans
Serko CEO Darrin Grafton on being listed on NZX's Main Board for one year, the benefits of being a listed coming and what Serko has in the pipeline for future growth
Edison Investment Research is the foundation research provider for the NXT market. Independent research on all NXT companies is a key design feature of the NXT market.
NXT Advisors provide structured, standardised support to companies before and after listing. NXT companies are required to engage a NXT Advisor for at least three years after listing.
NZX Dairy Seminar, Singapore