|Company||Proposed Listing Date||Ticker||Board|
|Pushpay Holdings Limited||09/06/2015||PAY||NZSX|
|The Warehouse Group Limited||16/06/2015||WHS020||NZDX|
|MAD||0.065||$0.005 / 8.33%|
|SEA||0.019||$0.001 / 5.56%|
|FPH||6.620||$0.320 / 5.08%|
|WBC||36.350||$1.110 / 3.15%|
|MRP||2.835||$0.085 / 3.09%|
|ERD||4.050||$0.100 / 2.53%|
|BRL||0.022||-$0.005 / -18.52%|
|BLT||0.018||-$0.001 / -5.26%|
|VIL||0.770||-$0.030 / -3.75%|
|IKE||0.780||-$0.020 / -2.50%|
|DIL||5.380||-$0.100 / -1.82%|
|NZO||0.590||-$0.010 / -1.67%|
- Railroad bridge fire and collapse ruled accidental
- Wicked Campers under fire again
- Japan CPI weak at 0.6 percent, as jobless rate at 18-yr low
- Chile customs workers end strike that disrupted exports
- Neverland, former home of Michael Jackson, on sale for $100M
- Former SFO boss facing housing inquiry
- Union Pacific furloughs about 900 workers as shipments slow
- Apple buys a maker of futuristic augmented-reality software
- Walgreens chairman says company never planned to leave US
- JPMorgan to lay off 5,000 employees across firm: WSJ
Vector CEO Simon Mackenzie on the impact of technology on the business and the highlights of being listed on the NZX over the past 10 years.
Precinct Properties CEO Scott Pritchard on the company's plans to develop downtown Auckland, Wynyard Quarter and Wellington's Bowen Campus.
Managing Director at Elevation Capital Christopher Swasbrook talks about the basics of investment analysis.
Our NZX AgriHQ team spoke to the 33 regional finalists of the 2015 Dairy Industry Awards.
Learn more about NZX 50 listed Tourism Holdings in the above interview with the company's CEO Grant Webster.
NZX Energy Update
28 May 2015 – NZX 50 ended the day in the green up 19.699 points or 0.34% #NZXdata@NZXGroup
28 May 2015 – RT @mandysimpson: Great opportunity for a Senior Risk Analyst in the @NZXGroup Auckland office. Come and join our clearing house team http:…@NZXGroup
27 May 2015 – NZX 50 ended the day in the red down 37.917 points or 0.65% #NZXdata@NZXGroup