|Company||Proposed Listing Date||Ticker||Board|
|Fonterra Co-operative Group Limited||21/04/2015||FCG030||NZDX|
|Meridian Energy Limited||30/04/2015||MEL||NZSX|
|PPL||0.295||$0.015 / 5.36%|
|IKE||0.800||$0.030 / 3.90%|
|TTK||0.720||$0.020 / 2.86%|
|WBC||40.000||$0.850 / 2.17%|
|HBY||3.240||$0.060 / 1.89%|
|WYN||1.850||$0.030 / 1.65%|
|PBG||0.400||-$0.080 / -16.67%|
|SEA||0.019||-$0.001 / -5.00%|
|KFLWC||0.096||-$0.004 / -4.00%|
|TIL||1.000||-$0.040 / -3.85%|
|COA||0.500||-$0.020 / -3.85%|
|PEB||0.760||-$0.020 / -2.56%|
- Order outlines $3.2 million payments in Chinese drywall case
- Alex Swney pleads guilty to $4m fraud
- Jetstar in 'opt out' pricing probe
- Petrol prices now rise and fall faster - NZIER
- Chinese bank giant pushes into New Zealand mortgage market
- Ron Brierley resigns from Coats
- Bella Katz: Anathoth taps into Kiwi expats for Oz growth
- China launches three new free-trade zones
- Developers warned to start building or lose special privileges
- KiwiSaver: Rules for first-home buyers tweaked
Fisher & Paykel Healthcare CEO Mike Daniell on how the company is making healthcare systems more affordable & its future growth prospects and strategy.
As part of NZX's Annual Report coverage our Chairman Andrew Harmos provides an overview of NZX’s progress and performance in 2014.
Our NZX AgriHQ team spoke to the 33 regional finalists of the 2015 Dairy Industry Awards.
Vector CEO Simon Mackenzie on the impact of technology on the business and the highlights of being listed on the NZX over the past 10 years.
Learn more about NZX 50 listed Tourism Holdings in the above interview with the company's CEO Grant Webster.
Trading Equity Options
NZX's Derivatives Update
20 Apr 2015 – NZX 50 ends Monday in the red down 37.205 points or 0.63% #NZXdata@NZXGroup