|Company||Proposed Listing Date||Ticker||Board|
|Kiwi Capital Funding Limited||28/05/2015||KCFHA||NZDX|
- Skim milk powder prices drop
- Receivers stymied by lack of records
- Rise in labour force helps boost prospect of cash rate cut
- Uni among 70 dud-concrete sites
- Garden shed start-up digs for feedback
- Venture capital community still recovering from global financial crisis
- 40% want Campbell Live to stay
- Airline trade group wants more uniform rules on child seats
- For some long-term unemployed, hope arises: A job audition
- Belarus requires the idle to pay for not working
Vector CEO Simon Mackenzie on the impact of technology on the business and the highlights of being listed on the NZX over the past 10 years.
Precinct Properties CEO Scott Pritchard on the company's plans to develop downtown Auckland, Wynyard Quarter and Wellington's Bowen Campus.
Managing Director at Elevation Capital Christopher Swasbrook talks about the basics of investment analysis.
Our NZX AgriHQ team spoke to the 33 regional finalists of the 2015 Dairy Industry Awards.
Learn more about NZX 50 listed Tourism Holdings in the above interview with the company's CEO Grant Webster.
NZX Issuer Update
6 May 2015 – NZX 50 ended the day in the red down 22.522 points or 0.39% #NZXdata@NZXGroup