|Company||Proposed Listing Date||Ticker||Board|
|Kiwi Capital Funding Limited||28/05/2015||KCFHA||NZDX|
|The Warehouse Group Limited||16/06/2015||WHS020||NZDX|
|BLT||0.021||$0.002 / 10.53%|
|CMO||6.200||$0.350 / 5.98%|
|TIL||0.930||$0.050 / 5.68%|
|SKO||0.910||$0.040 / 4.60%|
|COA||0.570||$0.020 / 3.64%|
|MEL||2.340||$0.075 / 3.31%|
|MAD||0.065||-$0.015 / -18.75%|
|MOA||0.330||-$0.030 / -8.33%|
|NWF||0.055||-$0.005 / -8.33%|
|PPP||0.060||-$0.005 / -7.69%|
|CAV||0.340||-$0.020 / -5.56%|
|SPY||0.210||-$0.010 / -4.55%|
- China readies national carbon market to fight climate change
- KiwiSavers will have to leave $1000 in accounts
- 3 Asian economies with room for improvement
- A report card for Asia's would-be reformers
- Hawaii groups plant coconut trees, protest against Monsanto
- How Uber-type jobs are driving inequality
- Apple should think bigger than a new TV set
- Career Coach: Yes, it matters what you wear on the job
- Work Advice: Swimming against a workaholic tide
- China: A major economy but run like a minor one
Vector CEO Simon Mackenzie on the impact of technology on the business and the highlights of being listed on the NZX over the past 10 years.
Precinct Properties CEO Scott Pritchard on the company's plans to develop downtown Auckland, Wynyard Quarter and Wellington's Bowen Campus.
Managing Director at Elevation Capital Christopher Swasbrook talks about the basics of investment analysis.
Our NZX AgriHQ team spoke to the 33 regional finalists of the 2015 Dairy Industry Awards.
Learn more about NZX 50 listed Tourism Holdings in the above interview with the company's CEO Grant Webster.
NZX Energy Update
21 May 2015 – NZX 50 ends the day in the green up 13.478 points or 0.23% #NZXdata@NZXGroup