|Company||Proposed Listing Date||Ticker||Board|
|New Zealand Dividend Index Trust||07/04/2015||DIV||NZSX|
|Australian Financials Index Trust||07/04/2015||ASF||NZSX|
|Australian Resources Index Trust||07/04/2015||ASR||NZSX|
- World dairy prices slide 10.8pc on supply concerns
- $1 reserve - $125k sale for $1.57m Grammar zone home
- Allegiant pilots plan Thursday strike, scrapping 250 flights
- John Drinnan: Reality TV gets ready to rumba
- McDonald's rethinks chicken - goes more natural
- Dish's Internet TV, Sling, gets HBO service for $15 a month
- Jock Anderson's Caseload: Why legal aid debt recovery is a lost cause
- Top selling cars and trucks in the US in March
- Brian Fallow: New era, new inflation target?
- Stock Takes: Fonterra sales slump hard to swallow
As part of NZX’s Annual Report coverage hear Kathryn Jaggard on the rapid 2014 growth in Dairy Derivatives
Vector CEO Simon Mackenzie on the impact of technology on the business and the highlights of being listed on the NZX over the past 10 years.
Grant Bai from Green Cross Health on the company's future growth plans following its recent rebrand and additional investment in medical centres and home support agencies.
Fisher & Paykel Healthcare CEO Mike Daniell on how the company is making healthcare systems more affordable & its future growth prospects and strategy.
Learn more about NZX 50 listed Heartland New Zealand in the above interview with the company's CEO Jeff Greenslade.
NZX to launch Equity Options
1 Apr 2015 – NZX 50 Index closed up slightly today, gaining 1.598 points or +0.03% to 5835.583. 15 stocks rose, 29 fell and 6 were unchanged. #NZXData@NZXGroup