|Company||Proposed Listing Date||Ticker||Board|
|Mercantile Investment Company Limited||06/07/2015||MVT||NZSX|
|TTK||0.800||$0.060 / 8.11%|
|CDI||0.670||$0.040 / 6.35%|
|DGL||5.000||$0.190 / 3.95%|
|SPY||0.185||$0.007 / 3.93%|
|TEN||2.000||$0.070 / 3.63%|
|DIV||1.002||$0.030 / 3.09%|
|MAD||0.045||-$0.010 / -18.18%|
|SEA||0.011||-$0.002 / -15.38%|
|PPL||0.168||-$0.026 / -13.40%|
|BLT||0.018||-$0.001 / -5.26%|
|BRMWC||0.036||-$0.002 / -5.26%|
|ATM||0.750||-$0.030 / -3.85%|
- Yes or no? Greeks vote on high-stakes bailout referendum
- Malaysian leader faces risk of criminal charge over funds
- The Latest: Greek PM: Greeks must choose their own future
- Polling stations open in Greece for crucial bailout referendum.
- San Francisco hotels are world's priciest
- Is 'resting bitch face' holding you back?
- Holy cow! Milk supplies overwhelm US dairies
- Auckland house prices rise faster than Oz
- Concerns over US winter wheat may boost low crop prices
- Rash spending a real risk
NZX’s Head of Markets Mark Peterson provides an update on NXT, a new NZX market designed for small and mid-sized businesses.
Argosy Property CEO Peter Mence on the company's investment strategy, which is centred on Auckland and Wellington's commercial, industrial and retail markets and the company's growth plans
Serko CEO Darrin Grafton on being listed on NZX's Main Board for one year, the benefits of being a listed coming and what Serko has in the pipeline for future growth
Edison Investment Research is the foundation research provider for the NXT market. Independent research on all NXT companies is a key design feature of the NXT market.
NXT Advisors provide structured, standardised support to companies before and after listing. NXT companies are required to engage a NXT Advisor for at least three years after listing.
NZX Dairy Seminar, Singapore