|Company||Proposed Listing Date||Ticker||Board|
|Meridian Energy Limited||30/04/2015||MEL||NZSX|
|ASD||1.889||$0.089 / 4.94%|
|RBC||0.330||$0.010 / 3.13%|
|COA||0.515||$0.015 / 3.00%|
|GTK||2.440||$0.070 / 2.95%|
|KMD||1.400||$0.040 / 2.94%|
|OIC||1.400||$0.040 / 2.94%|
|TTK||0.570||-$0.080 / -12.31%|
|SLI||1.000||-$0.120 / -10.71%|
|KFLWC||0.095||-$0.010 / -9.52%|
|NWF||0.055||-$0.005 / -8.33%|
|TIL||0.960||-$0.040 / -4.00%|
|PPL||0.290||-$0.010 / -3.33%|
- EU sees intensified work to keep Greece from going bankrupt
- Judge to probe Andorra bank Spanish unit for laundering
- China Telecom says profit down 9 percent due to tax change
- British economy slows ahead of general election
- China now has more vineyard land than France, wine body says
- Deutsche Bank co-CEO on trial over battle with media mogul
- Lower oil prices dent Total's Q1 despite production rise
- McDonald's walks away from talks
- Lower oil prices take a slice out of BP's Q1 profits
- Honda's profit drops on air bag recall woes despite weak yen
Vector CEO Simon Mackenzie on the impact of technology on the business and the highlights of being listed on the NZX over the past 10 years.
Precinct Properties CEO Scott Pritchard on the company's plans to develop downtown Auckland, Wynyard Quarter and Wellington's Bowen Campus.
As part of NZX's Annual Report coverage our Chairman Andrew Harmos provides an overview of NZX’s progress and performance in 2014.
Our NZX AgriHQ team spoke to the 33 regional finalists of the 2015 Dairy Industry Awards.
Learn more about NZX 50 listed Tourism Holdings in the above interview with the company's CEO Grant Webster.
NZX Energy Update
Going Public, Staying Public Workshop
23 Apr 2015 – NZX 50 ends Thursday in the 35.705 point or 0.62% #NZXdata@NZXGroup