|Company||Proposed Listing Date||Ticker||Board|
|ANZ Bank New Zealand Limited||01/04/2015||ANBHB||NZDX|
|New Zealand Dividend Index Trust||07/04/2015||DIV||NZSX|
|Australian Financials Index Trust||07/04/2015||ASF||NZSX|
|ATM||0.560||$0.060 / 12.00%|
|CAV||0.450||$0.030 / 7.14%|
|SML||2.940||$0.190 / 6.91%|
|SPY||0.190||$0.010 / 5.56%|
|VGL||4.400||$0.100 / 2.33%|
|GXH||2.200||$0.050 / 2.33%|
|ALF||0.051||-$0.008 / -13.56%|
|MOA||0.360||-$0.040 / -10.00%|
|APN||1.000||-$0.080 / -7.41%|
|SEA||0.021||-$0.001 / -4.55%|
|IKE||0.750||-$0.030 / -3.85%|
|FCT||8.800||-$0.300 / -3.30%|
- Japan: Not currently planning to join China-led bank
- IBM to invest $3 billion in 'Internet of Things' unit
- McDonald's trialling all-day breakfast
- A2 Milk debuts on ASX, announces mid-April US launch
- The Bryers documents the court didn't see
- Jay Z, Madonna, Minaj among owners of new streaming service
- Air NZ axes Tokyo-Christchurch flights
- Erceg mother ordered to pay $27,000 in 'wasted' court costs
- Tesla pushes Japanese suppliers as it seeks battery partners
- NZ's first mobile wallet launches
NZX CEO Tim Bennett provides an update on the business as part of NZX's online Annual Report for 2014.
Vector CEO Simon Mackenzie on the impact of technology on the business and the highlights of being listed on the NZX over the past 10 years.
Grant Bai from Green Cross Health on the company's future growth plans following its recent rebrand and additional investment in medical centres and home support agencies.
Fisher & Paykel Healthcare CEO Mike Daniell on how the company is making healthcare systems more affordable & its future growth prospects and strategy.
Learn more about NZX 50 listed Heartland New Zealand in the above interview with the company's CEO Jeff Greenslade.
NZX to launch Equity Options