|Company||Proposed Listing Date||Ticker||Board|
|Kiwi Capital Funding Limited||28/05/2015||KCFHA||NZDX|
|Pushpay Holdings Limited||09/06/2015||PAY||NZSX|
- UAW rival at VW represented by 'union avoidance' expert
- Fonterra cuts payout forecast
- Mainfreight cracks $2 billion
- $372k award shrinks pool for Hubbard investors
- Drone rules for NZ coming - 'light handed' says Minister
- Government comes out on top over SkyCity deal
- Metro Glass' takings drop as building constraints bite
- NZIER predicts official cash rate to hold
- How the Dow Jones industrial average fared on Wednesday
- BNSF plans temporary layoffs with slipping freight demand
Vector CEO Simon Mackenzie on the impact of technology on the business and the highlights of being listed on the NZX over the past 10 years.
Precinct Properties CEO Scott Pritchard on the company's plans to develop downtown Auckland, Wynyard Quarter and Wellington's Bowen Campus.
Managing Director at Elevation Capital Christopher Swasbrook talks about the basics of investment analysis.
Our NZX AgriHQ team spoke to the 33 regional finalists of the 2015 Dairy Industry Awards.
Learn more about NZX 50 listed Tourism Holdings in the above interview with the company's CEO Grant Webster.
NZX Energy Update