|Company||Proposed Listing Date||Ticker||Board|
|ANZ Bank New Zealand Limited||01/04/2015||ANBHB||NZDX|
|New Zealand Dividend Index Trust||07/04/2015||DIV||NZSX|
|Australian Financials Index Trust||07/04/2015||ASF||NZSX|
|NTL||0.010||$0.001 / 11.11%|
|MGL||0.175||$0.015 / 9.38%|
|PEB||0.770||$0.060 / 8.45%|
|SLI||1.180||$0.080 / 7.27%|
|IKE||0.780||$0.050 / 6.85%|
|HLG||3.440||$0.210 / 6.50%|
|OGC||2.630||-$0.160 / -5.73%|
|SEA||0.021||-$0.001 / -4.55%|
|TIL||0.880||-$0.040 / -4.35%|
|VIL||0.960||-$0.040 / -4.00%|
|NWF||0.050||-$0.002 / -3.85%|
|BRL||0.032||-$0.001 / -3.03%|
- US jury: Silicon Valley firm didn't discriminate
- Altera stock soars on report of sales talks with Intel
- RadioShack bankruptcy hearing drags on, Salus plans new bid
- How the Dow Jones industrial average fared Friday
- US stock indexes end a rough week with tiny gains
- Duration of post-WWII US economic recoveries, at a glance
- Google, Johnson & Johnson team up to build robot surgeons
- US oil and natural gas rig count drops by 21 to 1,048
- Apple CEO Tim Cook plans to give away most of his fortune
- German airline could face 'unlimited' damages for Alps crash
NZX CEO Tim Bennett provides an update on the business as part of NZX's online Annual Report for 2014.
Vector CEO Simon Mackenzie on the impact of technology on the business and the highlights of being listed on the NZX over the past 10 years.
Grant Bai from Green Cross Health on the company's future growth plans following its recent rebrand and additional investment in medical centres and home support agencies.
Fisher & Paykel Healthcare CEO Mike Daniell on how the company is making healthcare systems more affordable & its future growth prospects and strategy.
Learn more about NZX 50 listed Heartland New Zealand in the above interview with the company's CEO Jeff Greenslade.
NZX to launch Equity Options
27 Mar 2015 – The NZX 50 Index finished on a positive note today up 21.08 points, or +0.36% #NZXData@NZXGroup