|Company||Proposed Listing Date||Ticker||Board|
|ANZ Bank New Zealand Limited||01/04/2015||ANBHB||NZDX|
|New Zealand Dividend Index Trust||07/04/2015||DIV||NZSX|
|Australian Financials Index Trust||07/04/2015||ASF||NZSX|
|NTL||0.010||$0.001 / 11.11%|
|MGL||0.175||$0.015 / 9.38%|
|PEB||0.770||$0.060 / 8.45%|
|SLI||1.180||$0.080 / 7.27%|
|IKE||0.780||$0.050 / 6.85%|
|HLG||3.440||$0.210 / 6.50%|
|OGC||2.630||-$0.160 / -5.73%|
|SEA||0.021||-$0.001 / -4.55%|
|TIL||0.880||-$0.040 / -4.35%|
|VIL||0.960||-$0.040 / -4.00%|
|NWF||0.050||-$0.002 / -3.85%|
|BRL||0.032||-$0.001 / -3.03%|
- A court case so secret, US Govt says it can't go on
- Work advice: What to do about the boss who reaches out 24/7
- Australia signs up to negotiations on Chinese-led bank
- Some British Airways frequent flier accounts hacked
- Best Buy closes Canadian Future Shop brand, 1,500 lose jobs
- Americans cling to claims for property seized by Cuba
- Jury rejects woman's bias claims against Silicon Valley firm
- Bernard Hickey: Deflation denial starts to hurt
- Future Shop stores close in Canada, some becoming Best Buys
- Albania gets 266-million-euro loan from World Bank
NZX CEO Tim Bennett provides an update on the business as part of NZX's online Annual Report for 2014.
Vector CEO Simon Mackenzie on the impact of technology on the business and the highlights of being listed on the NZX over the past 10 years.
Grant Bai from Green Cross Health on the company's future growth plans following its recent rebrand and additional investment in medical centres and home support agencies.
Fisher & Paykel Healthcare CEO Mike Daniell on how the company is making healthcare systems more affordable & its future growth prospects and strategy.
Learn more about NZX 50 listed Heartland New Zealand in the above interview with the company's CEO Jeff Greenslade.
NZX to launch Equity Options
27 Mar 2015 – The NZX 50 Index finished on a positive note today up 21.08 points, or +0.36% #NZXData@NZXGroup