|Company||Proposed Listing Date||Ticker||Board|
|Mercantile Investment Company Limited||06/07/2015||MVT||NZSX|
|TTK||0.800||$0.060 / 8.11%|
|CDI||0.670||$0.040 / 6.35%|
|DGL||5.000||$0.190 / 3.95%|
|SPY||0.185||$0.007 / 3.93%|
|TEN||2.000||$0.070 / 3.63%|
|DIV||1.002||$0.030 / 3.09%|
|MAD||0.045||-$0.010 / -18.18%|
|SEA||0.011||-$0.002 / -15.38%|
|PPL||0.168||-$0.026 / -13.40%|
|BLT||0.018||-$0.001 / -5.26%|
|BRMWC||0.036||-$0.002 / -5.26%|
|ATM||0.750||-$0.030 / -3.85%|
- Rash spending a real risk
- A family divided: Emotions run high ahead of Greek vote
- NZ brands rally over child labour
- Flawed bailouts, political missteps brought Greece to brink
- KiwiSaver: What if a non-refundable deposit goes west?
- China to create $19B fund to support plunging stock market
- What happens if Greece leaves the euro?
- Greeks mull consequences of crucial bailout referendum
- Don't be 'over-focused' on China says Joyce
- When to post to Facebook if you want 'likes'
NZX’s Head of Markets Mark Peterson provides an update on NXT, a new NZX market designed for small and mid-sized businesses.
Argosy Property CEO Peter Mence on the company's investment strategy, which is centred on Auckland and Wellington's commercial, industrial and retail markets and the company's growth plans
Serko CEO Darrin Grafton on being listed on NZX's Main Board for one year, the benefits of being a listed coming and what Serko has in the pipeline for future growth
Edison Investment Research is the foundation research provider for the NXT market. Independent research on all NXT companies is a key design feature of the NXT market.
NXT Advisors provide structured, standardised support to companies before and after listing. NXT companies are required to engage a NXT Advisor for at least three years after listing.
NZX Dairy Seminar, Singapore