|Company||Proposed Listing Date||Ticker||Board|
|Kiwi Capital Funding Limited||28/05/2015||KCFHA||NZDX|
|The Warehouse Group Limited||16/06/2015||WHS020||NZDX|
|BLT||0.021||$0.002 / 10.53%|
|CMO||6.200||$0.350 / 5.98%|
|TIL||0.930||$0.050 / 5.68%|
|SKO||0.910||$0.040 / 4.60%|
|COA||0.570||$0.020 / 3.64%|
|MEL||2.340||$0.075 / 3.31%|
|MAD||0.065||-$0.015 / -18.75%|
|MOA||0.330||-$0.030 / -8.33%|
|NWF||0.055||-$0.005 / -8.33%|
|PPP||0.060||-$0.005 / -7.69%|
|CAV||0.340||-$0.020 / -5.56%|
|SPY||0.210||-$0.010 / -4.55%|
- IMF urges Japan to take 'bold action' on reforms, debt mess
- US appeals court upholds delay in Alzheimer's drug swap
- BlackBerry CEO compensation package value drops 96 per cent
- Yellen: 1st rate hike likely by year end if economy improves
- 'Horror and pity' greet Generation Rent
- Generation debt can benefit from SavY advice
- Rule changes aid first-home buyers
- Alex Malley: English deserves applause for impressive financial plan
- Victoria Crone: Stability, cost reduction for small business a big plus
- Travel firm targets profit in 2017 after posting loss
Vector CEO Simon Mackenzie on the impact of technology on the business and the highlights of being listed on the NZX over the past 10 years.
Precinct Properties CEO Scott Pritchard on the company's plans to develop downtown Auckland, Wynyard Quarter and Wellington's Bowen Campus.
Managing Director at Elevation Capital Christopher Swasbrook talks about the basics of investment analysis.
Our NZX AgriHQ team spoke to the 33 regional finalists of the 2015 Dairy Industry Awards.
Learn more about NZX 50 listed Tourism Holdings in the above interview with the company's CEO Grant Webster.
NZX Energy Update
21 May 2015 – NZX 50 ends the day in the green up 13.478 points or 0.23% #NZXdata@NZXGroup